COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY IMPLEMENTATIONS
Dear Valued Resident,
In the midst of the current situation with the COVID-19 virus, the Russellville Housing Authority is implementing a few precautionary measures. Please review the following proactive adjustments:
1. We ask that rent is either paid online, or you can mail a check or money order to P.O. Box 825, Russellville, AR 72811.
2. The utility check forms (if applicable) will be mailed out around the 1st of April. You must complete the forms and sign all certifications. You can mail, fax, or email the form to our office. When we have received the completed form, your utility reimbursement check will be mailed to you.
3. LOBBY IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - ALL REEXAMS AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE COMPLETED OVER THE PHONE, INTERNET, AND/OR FAX.
4. Continue to call in work orders; however, please notify the receptionist if you or a member of your household has been ill. The RHA will only complete emergency work orders at this time.
5. Preventive maintenance will not be conducted until the COVID-19 situation improves.
We hope everyone stays safe during these troubling times. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you in any way. Thank you all!